Copyright © 2006-2017 Myzeez. All rights reserved
Innovative communication through the arts of language and music
English with or without US Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes.
Online and Local
ESL classes with US citizen
preparation classes local and online
Beginners to advance
Prepare to take the US. Citizenship exam. For English Speakers and non-
ule: morning, day or evenins/night
Classes through real time video conferencing: ask questions and get answer just
like in a real
Private, group, free or
All classes are taught by experienced Florida Certified Teacher
Fill the form below to help us know your needs and preferences in order to
schedule your class.
I am inquiring about the class (es) for
1. Myself 2. A person or persons other than myself
B. If you are signing up for someone else, write the persons information
and you name and telephone number below
C. Time the student has available to take this class. Check that apply.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Sunday
D. ChecK the time that the student has available to take class. Check all that apply
(If you are not sure,
that's okay. Just write a note in the comment box at the end of this form.
1. Between 10:00 am. and 12 noon EST. 2. Between 12 noon and 3:00 p.m. EST 3. Between 7:00 p.m and 9:00 p.m EST
F. My choice of class.
1. Private (online) $30.00 hr. Group (Local) in Miami Free, 1 hr weekly,Sundays only Group (Online) $100 for 2 months, 3hrs weekly
G. I would like to start taking my classes
1. Immediately 2. Within 1 week 3. Summer 2017 (June 4 - August 4.
H. What's the level of Education of the student.
Elementary High School College
I. What 's the levelof English of the student?
Zero Beginner (no English) Some English Intermediate Advance
J . I ( the student) would like to take the following class
1. Beginners English 2. Intermediate or Advance 3. US Citizenship Prep (English/ Spanish) 4.
US Citizenship Prep (English only)
K. How did you know about the classes?